Garden Tour 2017
PLANO GARDEN CLUB
our 2017 Garden Tour
"SHARING THE LOVE OF GARDENING"
Featuring five very special gardens - all located in northwest Plano, between Coit Road and North Central Expressway - US 75. All five gardens are north of Legacy Drive and south of Hedgcoxe Road.
SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 11 A.M. - 5 P.M.
SUNDAY, APRIL 30, 1 P.M. - 5 P.M.
You may tour homes either Saturday or Sunday. Tour will go on rain or shine.
The public can view five gardens filled with a variety of plants.
Some of the unique features include
- More than 400 plant varieties featured in themed “rooms” and an abundance of Japanese Maple trees;
- Lush, welcoming yard filled with hydrangeas, John Fannick Phlox, and azaleas;
- A perennial lovers garden created in a short period of time by a west coast transplant;
- A private shade garden intermingled with potted plants bordered by a creek; and
- More than 1,500 varieties of irises -- 7,500 plants in all – plus other plant types.
Advance purchase tour tickets for $12:
- From any Plano Garden Club member,
- Shades of Green Nursery, 7401 Coit Road, Frisco, Texas, or
- Order from our Ticket Chair, Mittie McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase tour tickets for $15 the days of the event:
- Lee's Garden, 7413 Breakers Lane, Plano, TX 75025
Children under 12 may attend free
Proceeds from the tour go to Plano Garden Club Scholarship Fund, which awards money to students studying horticulture-related fields. Additional scholarship information can be found on our website through this link.
For additional information about our 2017 Garden Tour,
please contact our Co-Chairs:
Sara Shaffer at email@example.com
Sharon Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 214-226-0678